Capacity for 2 people | 1 room | 1 bathroom | 64 m2
Beautiful newly renovated apartment for up to 4 people overlooking the Roman Circus. It has a bedroom with a double bed and a sofa bed in the living room.In addition the facilities have all the amenities to make it an ideal stay.
It's located next to the Roman Circus, and about 12 minutes from the other most emblematic monuments of the city. It is also close to supermarkets and shops, bars and cafes.
-CHECK IN: 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.-
CHECK OUT: Until 11:00 a.m.-
KEY COLLECTION: It is carried out in our offices: Plaza Santa María 2 2A. CP: 06800. Merida-
COT: Free baby cot on request. They must be confirmed by the accommodation.
-Children: Children from 0 to 2 years old stay for free and from 2 to 12 years old at 50% of the price of an adult and must stay in existing beds in the accommodation (not in extra beds). They are on request and must be confirmed by the accommodation.
-ADDITIONAL GUEST: € 8 from 2 pax.
- WE DO NOT REQUEST DEPOSIT ON ARRIVAL BUT IF THE CREDIT CARD. Clients must provide the details of a credit card during check-in as a deposit to cover possible incidents and / or damages or to pay for the additional services of their stay.
- CLEANING SUPPLEMENT: The cleaning of the apartment will be once a week. (1 time every 7 days). If the client wanted the room to be cleaned, he would have to pay an extra € 15 for extra cleaning.-NON SMOKING APARTMENT. It carries a penalty of € 250
-CANCELLATION POLICY: You can cancel up to 7 days before the date of entry with the refundable reservation. If the contracted rate is non-refundable, no changes or refunds are allowed
.-PAYMENT FORM: Visa, Mastercard, Cash or Bank Transfer.
- Respect the rest hours of the community to which the property belongs.
- Do not allow any kind of meeting of people that exceeds the limit of occupants of the reservation. Keep in mind that the apartment where you are staying is within a community of neighbors where there are people who work daily or who are looking for a quiet and quiet place to rest, so it is strictly forbidden to use the common areas as places To be and have conversations.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the building according to current national regulations. Failure to comply with this rule would entail an economic penalty of 250.00 euros.
- Any type of party is strictly prohibited. In case of complaints from neighbors regarding disorders, loud music, or holding parties on the property, or in case it is necessary to call the police, Óptima Rooms reserves the right to vacate the apartment immediately . In that case, the lessee will not be entitled to a refund of any amount paid.
- Pets are not allowed
- Óptima Rooms is not responsible for the loss, theft or deterioration of the personal objects of the clients.
- Óptima Rooms is not responsible for the ineffectiveness of the ADSL service that is attributable to the operator or to third parties outside the apartment.
- The lessee will be responsible for any damage or damage caused to the property, as well as in the common areas, caused by him or by the people who live with him or his occupants.
- The credit card will be used as a guarantee in case of damage within the Apartment or cleaning extras.
- The loss or loss of the keys of the apartment will entail a penalty of € 10.00 to be charged to your credit / debit card provided in your reservation.
The reception of the Apartment will be available from 15:00-21:00 on the phone: +34924434179
Plaza de Santa Maria 2, 2a.06800 Mérida (Badajoz).Tel.: (+34) 622 89 10 82
COPYRIGHT © Óptima Apartments - Legal note - Booking terms